Sunday, September 21, 2008

Doctor Who

I am an Aussie born and bred.
So when the sad fate each year befalls me, I cry.
Doctor who in 2 weeks (or for a more precise time look at the countdown to your... Right) will be over for 2008 in Australia. And this year it will be worse.... a lot worse.
There will only be 3 episodes of doctor who next year and they will all be specials (aka Christmas special etc) so i will be crying for a long time. Boo Hoo Hoooo
But I suspect... please do not quote me on this... I suspect that there will be a doctor who movie and David Tennant's Amazing skill piloting the Tardis will end...
I will be crying for a long time....

Boo hoo hoo hoooooo

my tears are damaging the laptop

booooo hooooooooo

No comments:

 
Twilight Badge [url=http://www.quiztron.com/tests/survive_in_oblivion_quiz_75268.htm]Would you survive in oblivion?[/url] My Results: Warrior You prefer to use big swords and heavy shields but dont forget the steel armour Twilight Badge