Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chrono Trigger

One of the most bought and loved ds games... sux!

You are this boy, he goes to the canrnival to see his inventor friend who has made a teleport. you try it it works and then your other friend tryies it and she gets sucked though a wormhole you follow to rescue her...

I played it for 2 hours and just didn't get it!!!
I am a fan of final fantasy, Ahriman's prophecy, oblivion. so i like my fantasy games. I had high hopes for chrono trigger and square enix (those are the guys who made the game)but it just didn't work for me the combat system was messy the story lame. but it did have some promising features: the carnival games and the NPCs were awesome but it just didn't meet the my expectaions. I no longer bother with it, for me it was a waste of money and time

2 out of 5

No comments:

 
Twilight Badge [url=http://www.quiztron.com/tests/survive_in_oblivion_quiz_75268.htm]Would you survive in oblivion?[/url] My Results: Warrior You prefer to use big swords and heavy shields but dont forget the steel armour Twilight Badge