Monday, March 30, 2009

Wow a make over

As people who have looked at this blog the day before yesterday will know that something has changed.

I know you don't really care about every little change (or even the major ones)

The thing I just wanted to say is the the image behing the title is a screen capture of elder scrolls I "Arena" (for those who do not know oblivion is elder scrolls IV)

Yeah, I will back away from the keyboard now!!!

Ciao

P.S im hoping that my next post will be a review of a ds game if any one has a specific game they want me to review then please say so (with a brief description) if i have played it or it sounds good and i want to play it/review it I will try my best to. Also if there is any thing you want to ask or change about my blog (within limits) please feel free to ask. I am not a monster... yet

No comments:

 
Twilight Badge [url=http://www.quiztron.com/tests/survive_in_oblivion_quiz_75268.htm]Would you survive in oblivion?[/url] My Results: Warrior You prefer to use big swords and heavy shields but dont forget the steel armour Twilight Badge